Saturday, March 27, 2010

reflections of a hurting heart

To say that my heart is wicked sounds like avoiding a responsibility.
To simply blame it on human nature sounds like im shifting the blame.

i am the sinner.

it is still my heart, my mind, my nature.

i am the sinner.

but Christ has set me free. God has poured out His grace.
by His wounds, i am healed.

today i was reminded of two things: (1) never give up (2) fear not
though a legion of demons seek to destroy, though the whole world lay under the sway of the wicked one
remember: God is greater.
they here His name and they tremble.

in His name
There is power, there is love, there is freedom.

all of your striving will only produce idolatry and heartache.
Victory is in Jesus.

"Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time."
1 Peter 5:6

No comments:

Post a Comment