Thursday, December 3, 2009

a few things

three psalms i encourage you to read today:


Psalm 51 --> keep in mind, David wrote this after he commited sin concerning Bathsheba.
"Restore unto me the joy of Your salvation"
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart - these, O God, You will not despise."
Psalm 73 -->probably one of my most favorite because the sturggle of desiring the world and thinking that they have it better eoff then i, as a christian, does, is a very familiar struggle.
"Truly God is good to Israel, to such as are pure in heart"
" Whom have i in heaven but You? and there is non upon earth that i desire besides You. my flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 139 --> a classic.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxietied; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

No comments:

Post a Comment