Wednesday, October 21, 2009

something thats been hitting me:

i am not my own. my life is not my own.

i belong to Jesus Christ. i am here to glorify HIM.
everything i do should be done in glorification of my Savior. the way i dress, the way i speak, the way i interact, the way i treat others, the way i react, the way i love. EVERYTHING should be done in glorification of my Savior.
because i am not my own. my life has been bought at a price. my walk is not about me. my relationship with Christ is not about me. it is about HIM.
and that's how everything should be. about Him. schoolwork, relationships, work, service, sports, music, writing, reading, creating, painting, photographing.
everything. everything belongs to Him. everything should be done in glorification of Him.



"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."
1 corinthians 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment